This is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Because it’s true.
"Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with voice trembling but start. Start and don’t stop. Start where you are, with what you have. Just … start. "
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
"Suddenly you’re 21 and you’re screaming along in the car to all the songs you listened to when you were sad in middle school and everything is different but everything is good. "
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- If you are battling an eating disorder, that makes you a survivor
- eating disorders are not random, they came in to your life when you need to cope with the unbearable
- therefore, you were looking for a way to be strong and survive
- but giving up the eating disorder does not make you weak
- it just means you are finding a new, healthy way to survive
- and eventually
- you are going to live
"Tell me where it hurts, she’d say. Stop howling. Just calm down and show me where.
But some people can’t tell where it hurts. They can’t calm down. They can’t ever stop howling. "
Watch the gif for 30 seconds, then look at the picture!
This was my favorite one yet
(Source: , via rememberthstars)
A point Jon Stewart and EVERY OTHER GAY GUY wishes you could comprehend.
They assume that because that’s how straight men treat women. Like predators going after prey. Sucks to feel vulnerable and scared, huh?
Men’s egos, everybody.
straight guys´ masculinity is the most fragil thing